Photobucket

Sunday, July 18, 2010

When the water run dry..

I read from an article.. "u'll never know until the water run dry".. this what recently happened in my life.. Loosing something or someone that already occupied a space in our heart is really hard to adapt with..

1st - Loosing my Only beloved dad.. past away 2 years agO.. remember those days.. I always find a chance to disObey him.. opposing his decision.. till he passed away.. that day.. i remember.. in my head only one word ' regrets'.. Now i realize how hard to live without him..

2nd - Loosing my Luvely Boss.. haha.. frankly.. not easy to please a boss like him.. even he is a generous, pleasant, sweet, charming, understanding bOss.. My journey was not so easy as what other people think.. we have different understanding.. The more i know him the more i can't understand him.. 6 years working together, we had faced cold war, argument and lot of unhappy situation.. yet i still love working with a reasonable boss like him.. To me he always like my Genie.. always listen to my prays and make my day! Until one day.. he had promoted.. i'm loosing a Genie, friend and brother..

...the water slowly running away..

3rd- Loosing a job that i Love most.. ~Criminal Department. After the water slowly running away.. and slowly drying.. i almost dying.. breathless.. working in Commercial department is not my intention.. i'm lost!!

.. and the water run dry..

4th- Loosing a sOul mate.. i'm cold..

.. and no water left ..

No comments:

Post a Comment